Registration to the conference is required.
First come first served.
Please prepare a separate cheque(s). Cheque(s) will be returned to unsuccessful registrants.
Registration Deadline: 8 June 2023 (Thursday)
Member: HK$200; Non-member: HK$1,000
Member / Non-member: HK$500 per session.
Workshop 1 (19:00 – 20:30, 23 June 2023 Friday):
Multi-modality Psychological Approach and Intervention in Insomnia
Workshop 2 (16:50 – 18:50, 24 June 2023 Saturday):
Introductory Workshop: Hands-on Point-of-care Ultrasound (POCUS) for Doctors
Workshop 3 (09:30 - 11:00, 25 June 2023 Sunday):
Lactation Consultation: Hands-on Demonstration on Hand Expressions, Latching Positions for Effective Milk Transfer, How to Use the Milk Pumps and Utilities
Workshop 4 (12:30 - 14:00, 25 June 2023 Sunday):
Fall Prevention from What You Eat to What You Do: Assessment to Isometric and Dynamic Resistance Training
Pay by Credit Card
Pay by Cheque
- Please send completed registration form with crossed cheque(s) payable to
“HKCFP Education Ltd” to the Conference Secretariat WITHIN 3 DAYS after you submitted the registration.
- Please use SEPARATE cheques for payment of conference, workshop(s) registration fees, etc.
Pay by Tele-transfer
- For overseas delegates only.
- Payment information will be sent within 5 working days after your submission of registration.
- All bank charges and related transaction fees should be borne by the remitter of the funds.
Pay by FPS (轉數快)
- For local transaction only.
- To make payment by FPS(轉數快) through Alipay or e-banking, please make sure the following information is filled when processing the payment:
◊ Payee’s ID: email@example.com
◊ Remarks / Message to payee:
(i) your registration number
(ii) your full name
(iii)your contact number
-Demonstration of FPS payment through Alipay or e-Banking is available at https://www.hkcfp.org.hk/upload/Documents/others/FPS_instruction_for_edu.pdf
-Please capture the screen of payment completion to firstname.lastname@example.org
-A confirmation of registration would be provided once your payment is successful verified.
a) Withdrawal of registration on or before 9 May 2023: Full refund after deduction of all bank
charges and related transaction fees.
b) Withdrawal of registration after 9 May 2023: No refund will be accepted.
c) All refunds, including unsuccessful workshop registration etc. would be arranged within 8 weeks
after the Conference. All bank charges and related transaction fees if any would be deducted from
the amount of the refund payment.