Free Paper Competition sees many pioneering research ideas, pilot studies and thought-provoking case studies, commentaries and stimulating discussions. The Free Paper Competition is one of the highlights of the HKPCC and can be in the form of an ORAL presentation or POSTER presentation. We look forward to your active participation in the Free Paper Competition.
Outstanding Poster Presentation Award
Both the winners will receive a Certificate of Award.
The presentation of the free paper can be in the form of an ORAL presentation or POSTER presentation. (The details of oral or poster presentation will be announced later.)
Electronic version is preferred for abstracts. Abstract should be typed in the 12-point size Microsoft Word format. Handwritten abstracts will NOT be accepted.
The abstract must not exceed 300 words, and should be organized as follows: TITLE, AUTHOR(S), INTRODUCTION, METHOD, RESULTS and CONCLUSION. Commentaries and discussion papers need not follow the above format apart from the TITLE and AUTHOR(S).
Authors’ full names and affiliations must be specified. Surnames should be printed in bold.
All abstracts must be submitted in English. All accepted abstracts must be presented in English.
To be eligible for participation in the free paper presentation, the first author of the paper must meet ALL of the following conditions:
(1) The author (and the presenting author if applicable) must be registered for the Conference.
(2) The author completes the majority of the research and writing of the paper.
(3)The author has not submitted the same paper to other conference conducting at the same time period of HKPCC.
(4) The paper has not been granted any award(s) in the past.
(5) Only ONE designated presenter can present the accepted abstract. Co-authors are welcome to register and attend
the session of the conference.
(6) The Organizing Committee has the right of final decision on the acceptance of an abstract.
* If the paper has been granted any award(s) in the past, the paper can be submitted for poster presentation only and will be automatically excluded from award competition.
AWARD SELECTION CRITERIA
For the Best Oral Presentation Award, each oral presentation will be evaluated against the following criteria:
(1) Quality and thoroughness of research methods used to generate findings;
(2) Quality of visual presentation if applied;
(3)Relevance, innovation and impact to primary care.
For the Outstanding Poster Presentation Award(s), each poster will be evaluated against the following criteria:
(1) Quality of visual presentation (poster layout);
(2) Quality and thoroughness of research methods used to generate findings;
(3) Relevance, innovation and impact to primary care.
HOW TO SUBMIT
All entries will be acknowledged on receipt.
For enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact our Conference secretariat, Ms. Suki Lung or Ms. Crystal Yung, at 2871 8899 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
EXTENDED - 13 May 2021 (Thursday)